Monday, March 28, 2011

Baseball Pennant for Work

Since I've made some signs for different things at work, I was asked to create our pennant for the cashiers. Our work is starting a customer service event with a baseball theme. Each department had to create a pennant to display. My manager asked me to create ours. She wanted me to do it at work, but I wanted to use my Cricut to make it look unique.

Here's what I was given to work with. My manager also included some other items that I decided to use.

I was going to cover the pennant with receipt tape but didn't like it. I went to Michael's to look for paper with baseballs on it.. and found it! I bought two pages but only used one. I also picked up some baseball dimensional stickers by Recollections.

This was the first layout idea. The letters moved around a little when I was walking around.  The green bills were part of what my manager gave me. I thought they added a nice contrasting color. Plus, this was for the cashiers so I had to incorporate something to show that. The words were cut using the Don Juan Cricut cartridge at 1 3/4 inches. The blue was cut using the shadow effect on the cartridge.

And the final product... 

Here's the display at work..


 This last picture is a bit blurry.. I might try to retake it on Friday when I work.

No comments:

Post a Comment